Looking to increase your sales this summer? Try these 6 tips that can be used online or off and watch your customer database grow.
During the summer some businesses increase profits while other businesses start to slump. The reason for this is simple. During the summer customers are off their routine, children are out of school, families are on vacation, and some business owners get lazy while others plan to earn more.
Increasing Your Sales This Summer
So what sets the people who earn more apart from the ones that miss out? The ones that earn more understand that their customer’s routines are off which means their buying habits will be also. They plan for this and you can too!
6 Activities You Can Use To Build Your Business During The Summer.
1) Auto Shipments- If you work with a company that has the option for auto-shipments of your product make sure that you get your customers to join. This way you do not have to worry about these sales decreasing even if you are on vacation!
2) Look For New Customers- Online or off. You can do this by commenting and liking potential customers’ social media posts as your brand. This will get their attention and hopefully get them to pay attention to your brand. If you are looking for offline ideas to build your customers try networking with other businesses to expand both business customer databases. You can do this by putting flyers for your respective business in each other’s customer’s orders.
3) Offer Summer Specials-Some ideas for this are; Free gift with a large purchase, free sample pack with an order, 20% discount on 1 item if they purchase over $50, or anything else you can think of (get creative). I like to give FREE gifts more than discounts. That way they get to try a new product and if they like it hopefully buy it again.
4) Ask Current Customers For Referrals- You should do this at least 1 time a quarter. Don’t be pushy just simply ask: “Do you know anyone who might be interested in these products?” I like to offer a Free Gift or 10% discount for the next order if a customer refers me someone and it results in a sale.
5) Host an Event/Party- This can be done face to face or virtually using Zoom or another video conferencing service. A party can be done anywhere (park, coffee shop, or the pool). All you need is some friends/clients, and a few products. Show off your products while enjoying another activity! This works great if your friends have kids! The kids can be entertained by something while the moms talk. If you are looking to do an event/party online you can download my full online party pack here.
6) Do A Facebook Live- Share your products and why you love them. Some of the most simple videos to do are unboxing videos. This is literally where you take the items out of your shipment on camera and talk about what you think of them. If you have never done a Facebook live I suggest you watch a couple of successful ones first before jumping in. Watch what they do and see how you can make that work for your business. Also, make sure to have good lighting. If you do not have it in your home just simply go outside. No matter what you do make sure you are being authentic to yourself.
These Are Just A Few Ideas You Can Use To Increase Your Sales During The Summer
Sit down and make a plan for what you are going to commit to doing and then add it to your calendar.
Putting plans into actions and actions on a calendar is the key to accomplishing your goals.
I would love to hear from you so drop me a comment and tell me: What do you do to Increase Your Sales During The Summer?
Did you get value? If you did share the love on social media and help someone else!
WANT EVEN MORE TIPS AND TRICKS FROM ME?
Subscribe to my blog to get new tips emailed to you every month to keep you inspired and educated!
Also, head over to my YouTube Channel now for more on-demand training.