The information contained on this site and about these products is for educational purposes only. The information and education is designed to help you understand the specific content herein. It is not an attempt to render health care and/or business advice. This is not a business opportunity. How connection with, this website:
[to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.]
These limitations of liability apply even if Carla Lytle, it’s founder or affiliates has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Carla Lytle liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Carla Lytle negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Carla Lytle; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for jfrye.biz to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, Carla Lytle has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees.
You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against I Feel Great Growth officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Carla Lytle officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as the Owner.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
What information is collected?
Information is collected from you when you register on this site, or fill out an application to work with.
Any data requested that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When registering on this site or filling out an application, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or social security number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What is your information used for?
Any of the information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve this website
(continually striving to improve this website’s offerings based on the information and feedback received from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for subscribing purposes, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your application, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related industry service information, etc. Your personal information will never be sold or leased.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, a detailed unsubscribe instructions are at the bottom of each email under the label “manage my subscription”.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How you use the information is entirely up to you. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the information along with opinions and insights, any claims made or examples given, although believed to be accurate, should not be relied on in any way in making a decision whether or not to proceed. This information is an account of what I have experienced. Any testimonials and/or examples used are exceptional results, in no way apply to the average subscriber/individual and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. The income or financial examples given are in no way meant as a representation of actual or possible earnings, nor are they meant as an inducement, promise, guarantee or prediction of income of any kind. No income claims, promises, predictions or guarantees are made of any kind. Any reference to specific income or dollar amounts that I or others may have earned are NOT done so to imply that you should expect to have, or will experience, similar success. I have no way of knowing how much money can or will make with this information (if you make any money at all). As a result, I’m not promising, predicting, implying or even hinting that you’ll make a single penny. Any reference to, or income examples from, my businesses and/or the examples of others are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. The situation surrounding each example given is unique. Merely subscribing to this information does not guarantee, imply, ensure, or otherwise suggest you will make money, nor does implementation of said information. Results generated in the examples come from 1) intimate and unique knowledge of your business, 2) a compelling call to action 3) a truly unique selling proposition, 4) implementation of applicable parts of the information provided, and 5) repeated trial and effort. If you are unwilling or unable to perform all of the above, do not fill out an application to work with. Even if you perform all of the above, it is no guarantee of results of any kind. Every business or marketing venture involves some degree of risk and your success and/or failure will depend entirely upon your background, dedication, desire and motivation, as well as other factors both known and unknown, as well as factors beyond your control. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money. It’s up to you to decide what level of risk is appropriate for you.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The owner makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, owner does not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Disclose any information to outside parties?
No sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties of your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist in operating website, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Information may be released when believed release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect owner’s or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at owner’s discretion, there may be included or offers of third party products or services on this website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies; therefore, there is no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
This policy was last modified on October 1,, 2017.
See contact tab.
satisfied with the value and you don’t believe that the tips, strategies and techniques inside this course can help your business, then simply send an email to email@example.com and show us that you implemented the training and explain to us why you are unsatisfied.
This agreement is in effect as of Oct 1, 2017.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account’s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
Iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us. Posting anything derogatory or negative on the internet that mentions the word scam or anything that reflects on our company’s brand image in a negative way for marketing purposes can result in us requesting you alter your advertising. If you do not comply further actions may include but are not limited to an immediate termination of your affiliate partner status with our company and you forfeiting any pending commissions.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Carla Lytle and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Carla Lytle or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Carla Lytle will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on Carla Lytle including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Carla Lytle and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Carla Lytle and or it’s officers
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information and any leads, referrals, and future commissions generated as a result of such termination.
This website is controlled by Carla Lytle It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Carla Lytle EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: